What is unique about VisiOne social media intelligence? Rather than just using a tool to monitor online conversations, our services also factor in the human element when sorting through thousands of results and analyzing the data. Our researchers weed out spam and irrelevant sites while providing context to what may seem like random comments. All of this provides you with actionable information and a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
Our social media analysis and measurement process examines the following:
- How many conversations have occurred about your industry in a specific timeframe?
- How many of those conversations included your specific organization?
- How many of those conversations included your competitors?
- What caused spikes in conversation?
- Are there certain times of year that are more likely to generate conversation about your industry than others?
- Who is talking about your industry, organization and competitors?
- What age group and gender tends to talk the most?
- Is your audience more concentrated in a specific part of the country? Of the world?
- How much influence do they have?
- What channels are they using to communicate?
- Are others in your industry communicating with key members of your audience? If so, how?
- Do people typically speak more positively or negatively when talking about your industry?
- What about your specific organization? Or your competitors?
- If there is a difference in tone between your organization and your industry or competitors, what caused the shift?
- Are people communicating on one channel using a different tone than those who communicate on another?
- What are the top conversations occurring around your industry?
- How does that relate to the top conversation topics surrounding your organization?
- What drove these conversation topics?
- How can you use these key conversations to formulate your organization’s message?
VisiOne uses this data to create a comprehensive social media plan, providing your organization with the strategy and solutions needed to succeed in the digital world.